FIRECLASS conventional Centrale 8 ZONE J424-8
Designed and built in compliance with the EN54 standards, the J424 is a microprocessor central to large and medium-sized applications....
Price: £377.86 VAT INCLUDED / FREE SHIPPING
Free UK Delivery
Always track your orders with TrackService
More than 4.000 feedbacks on our
Return within 14 days
Safe payments with and bank wire
Each detection zone has an output alarm repeat for a selective management of alarms in case of fire. The control unit is equipped with alarm outputs, controlled and silenced, to operate self-powered sirens, piezoelectric sirens, fire bells, flashers, telephone dialers, etc.. This central, easy to use is protected by a front panel to lock that allows operational access to authorized personnel.
The central J424 also comes with a backlit display that shows all the information regarding their status.
The optional Software in Windows ™ environment provides a complete management system with regard to the events memory, programming and archiving files
- Fully approved.
- Supports up to 2 optional modules extinction EN12094-1 approved.
- Motherboard 8 zones.
- Supports 2 expansion modules J400-EXP8, for a total of 24 zones.
- Up to 32 devices can be connected to each zone.
- Zone compatible with gas detectors 4-20 mA.
- Repeat alarm output for each input area.
- Recognition of manual call points.
- Report missing detectors.
- 2 controlled alarm outputs and silenceable to 24 V for the activation of the sirens.
- Signal output silenced failures for the activation of signaling and auxiliary devices
- Controlled fire output for the activation of telephone dialers.
- Programmable open collector output.
- Alarm relay with dry contacts for the activation of auxiliary devices.
- Day / Night mode.
- Check the alarm times.
- Recovery times and programmable reset.
- Programmable from PC or panel.
- 50 Event Log displayed via PC.
- Alarm memory / failure until the next reset.
- Command to silence the sirens.
- The control panel require a key or a pin code.
- Repeater available.
- Optional backlit display.
- 4-wire connection to the panel.
- Can be connected to the central J408-8 and J424.
- The repeater panel can be installed at a maximum of 1,000 m from the central distance.
- View all audible and visual signals.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 320 x 40 mm.
- Weight: 2,260 kg
ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW